Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Weekend

After a pretty stressful and tiring week I was looking forward to a relaxing, fun weekend.

Friday after I finished running errands I met Kevin, Karen, Katie and Tanner out at BW's for dinner. It was a fun time of unwinding and socializing. Saturday proved to be just as much fun as Friday night. We made dinner from the fixings we bought at Fresh Market (highly recommend this place and I will definitely be returning). Together Ed and I made cheesy hashbrown casserole from the Cracker Barrel recipe and he pan fried our beef steaks stuffed with portabello and mozzarella. We ended the evening relaxing in the hot tub drinking wine.

Today I got to go see Cirque du Soleil's Saltimbanco at Conseco Fieldhouse. (Ed's Valentines gift to me) This is the second show of this type I have seen live and loved it. The first show I saw was Mystere in Las Vegas. To see their strength and acrobatic skills just amaze me.

Overall no complaints about this weekend, honestly I couldn't have asked for anything better.

On a side note, not sure if you all are interested in podcasts but if you get a chance and like to hear topics of every genre along with music from http://www.garageband.com/ check out http://www.manfb.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment