Saturday, November 13, 2010

Giving Thanks

The point of Thanksgiving is remembering the things that you are grateful/thankful for. It's our special time to give thanks and it's more than the obvious like food because honestly we are all fortunate for many moments throughout the year.... Here are just a few that jumped into my head

1. I am thankful I haven't had to experience unemployment.

2. I am grateful for my dad and brother in my life.

3. I am grateful for my fur children and the laughter/fun they bring to my life.

4. I am thankful for a supportive, loving and caring fiance'.

5. I am thankful for Conner (my God child). His smile reminds me of the simple things in life.

6. I am grateful for life!

Always remember to find a positive in each and everyday... You choose your destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment