Tuesday, March 3, 2009

5 Things I Am Yearning To Do

1. Ride In A Hot Air Balloon: I just think it would be amazing floating up in the sky looking down at all the amazing sites. I loved parasailing when I did it in Hawaii.

2. Visit Chicago: I want to take a day or two or three preferably when the weather is at it's best and explore the sites, museums etc. I have driven through it a time or two but never have had the time to enjoy what Chicago has to offer.

3. Ride In A Nascar: For my dad's birthday, Dan and I got Dad a pass to ride around any Nascar track of his choice and race the car. Well I would like to do one less than that and just be a passenger :)

4. Travel to Russia: I had the opportunity my junior year in high school to meet a girl from Russia and from that point on loved learning about Russian culture. I would love to see the castle where the Romanov's lived.

5. Partake In More Cancer Fundraising: Every year I do Race for the Cure in Indianapolis and donate to Make A Wish but this year I am reaching out to help donate to Texas 4000 and Race for the Cure Nashville. It's a near and dear cause to my heart - it's something I never get tired reading and or talking about.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Chicago is so fun! I want to go back. You would really like it I think, especially everywhere right on the loop, obviously.
    And Russia, woo!
    I would really like to do Race for the Cure this year.

    ReplyDelete