Thursday, January 8, 2009

First Blog

CharLee inspired me to set up a blog. For those of you who don't know CharLee she is my cousin who is studying abroad for a semester. She has set up a blog so we could follow her adventures while she is there :)

Previously I have left blogs on myspace but don't post very often on there so I thought this might be a great outlet for my friends and family to see the happenings in my life :) Don't get too excited - I try to leave a drama free one! Ha! So check back periodically and feel free to leave comments.

Hope everyone is having a great 2009 thus far!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am excited to read your blogs!

    I promise to update mine more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me Too. Maybe I can get to know you again through this, since we never seem to get the time to call each other.

    I'd make one up too, But my life is too boring!

    ReplyDelete